— Virtual Assistant
— The concept
Is your To Do list starting to haunt you?
Let me help make life easier.
I love working with people who are passionate about their businesses, and align with my outlook on life. Whether you're a solopreneur, consultant or have a team already in place... needing an hour of help a week or 20, I am interested to meet with you.
What if you could remove the tasks which take up the majority of your time, freeing you up to work on the heart of your business?
If there is something you think I can help you with then run it by me, I’d love to help you increase your productivity, free up your time so that you can focus on what you do best.
how it works
We tell each other about ourselves, figure out if we're a good fit and then I get to work on making your life easier!
- I don't charge for our consultation as I will be learning about you, your business, your needs, your style and communication preferences
- If it suits, I can charge by the hour for a full, productive, no distractions power hour
- You can set how many hours you need me for on a week by week basis
- We communicate regularly, but I will be led by how you as to the frequency and timing of our catch ups. We can email, text, slack message, phone call, Skype, FaceTime or use whatever method that works for you!
- A weekly or monthly retainer package can be arranged once we are set up so you know you will always have my time
what I can do
On my services page, I have listed SOME of the tasks I can do for you and problems I can solve, however, as each client and business has such specific needs and tasks, I haven't included everything that I am capable of. Don't be put off if you're after something that is not included, as chances are, it's something I have either done before or could learn. I'm a quick self learner and keep myself up to date with the latest apps and software that can help to make my time and yours, more efficient.
In addition to my general VA services, I also offer niche services to local Planning Consultants. If you're a planner and need someone who can hit the ground running, I'm your VA! With experience in resource management at Queenstown Lakes District Council and in Executive Assistant roles for developers and project managers, I have the experience and knowledge to be able to help you. Check out the sorts of tasks I can help you planners with here.
I'm competent using the following : Xero, Reckon, WorkFlowMax, Squarespace, Microsoft Office, Smarttrade, Flexitime, iPayroll, Google apps, Trello, Canva, Slack, Toggl, Gmail, Outlook, QLDC Edocs, Vend, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Lastpass.
* These are tools I use on a daily basis - I am always happy to learn new tools, apps and systems and don't charge my time to train myself how to use these!