Services for Planning Consultants
In addition to general VA support I offer services tailored for independent planning consultants, ecologists, landscape architects and generally independent consultants who provide services for resource management purposes. My experience working in the resource consent department at QLDC, and subsequently working for private developers, has provided me with a balanced and solid understanding of the needs and challenges of planners in New Zealand.
Examples of planning admin services:
- property research
- proofreading, formatting AEE applications, plan change documents, submissions, expert evidence and other reports
- liaising with consultants and coordinating deliverables
- collating documents ready for submission of application
- submitting resource consent applications to local Council and following up as required
- recording and monitoring resource consent processing timeframes
- assistance with preparation for resource consent hearings, Environment Court hearings etc
- arranging client and consultant meetings
- minute-taking at meetings and administrative support at hearings (local to Queenstown only)
As with any client, projects undertaken will be kept strictly confidential.